Monica at Pixel Perfect Blog hosted the Before & After blog hop for more than a year. I’m very excited to start hosting it here!
Here’s how it works:
Whether you’re an amateur, hobby or pro photographer, this blog hop is for everyone.
- Choose only one picture for your entry. I know we sometimes get excited about sharing but how can we judge the most favorite when you have multiple pictures.
- Post your straight out of camera version and then your edited image.
- If you’d like, share what program you used, and what steps you took to achieve your after.
- Blog hops are more fun when you visit other blogs and share some comment love.
- When you link up, link to your before and after entry, not to your main blog page.
- Be sure to link back to this post in your post.
Even though this picture is only from June, I can’t get over how different he looks now. This picture is a little baby, when these days I’ve got a little boy on my hands!
Shot with a Canon 5D + 50mm.
Edited in Lightroom 3.
I didn’t have to do much. Adjusted white balance, lowered the exposure, upped the blacks and brightness. Bumped the vibrance and saturation a touch and sharpened.
Do you have a before and after to share? Link up below!