Welcome to my personal confessional.
• I’m working five days this week, and even though it’s only Wednesday, I feel tired about it already.
• Hulu is awesome, but it also means that I get sucked into shows I haven’t watched on regular televsions, and then I watch ALL the episodes practically at once. I basically watched three seasons of Community while I had Hand, Mouth & Foot. (Good times. But seriously; that show is really clever.)
• Related: I really did NOT want to like New Girl, because Zooey Deschenel is just too twee, right? But I do. I really, really like it.
• This is a real confession: I have to close my browser and walk away from many a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram photo of kids incorrectly strapped into their car seats. It’s a sickness, I know. Everyone has one thing they’re crazy about, right?
• And now this isn’t really a confession, more of an update. Joining in with the #shereadstruth Bible reading plan. Follow along on Twitter or Instagram. There’s some good stuff there.
• I thought that getting a blog redesign would make me want to update; I can’t say that it’s working. Wonk wonk.
What do you got?